Sunday, August 18, 2019

Paragraph Tag in HTML

In this article I would like to share with you how to use paragraph tags in HTML document. One the best thing about HTML  web page design and development it only requires text editor and a web browser.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.

My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com




Sample Program Output



Program Listing

index.php


<html>
<header><title>Paragraph Tags in HTML </title></header>
<body>
<h1> Paragraph Tags in HTML </h1>
<p> Computer programming is an art and science in writing,
    testing, running a computer program. </p>
<br>
<p> I love you HTML it allows me to become creating in creating 
my webpage and deploy to the Internet. It is very easy and fun
to work with it. </p>
</body>
</html>




No comments:

Post a Comment