Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Count the Number of Words in a String in QBasic

Here is a sample program that will ask the user to give a string and then the program will count the number of words in the given string using QBasic.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.

My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com



Sample Program Output



Program Listing

CLS
1:
PRINT
PRINT "Count Number of Words in the String"
PRINT

INPUT "Give a String "; a$
IF a$ = "" THEN
    PRINT "Kindly give a string. ";
    PRINT
    GOTO 1:
END IF
words = 1
FOR i = 1 TO LEN(a$)
    IF MID$(a$, i, 1) = " " THEN
        words = words + 1
    END IF
NEXT i
PRINT
PRINT "The Total Number of Words in a String is "; words
PRINT
PRINT "End of Program"
END



No comments:

Post a Comment