Thursday, August 22, 2019

Clap Switch With Lamp in Arduino

Here is a sample application that I work on a simple project that will allow the user to turn on the Bulb by merely clapping his or her hand using Arduino Uno.  Below is the list of materials and the procedure on how to connect the components.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.

My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com


Here is a list of parts you need:

1. A lamp

2. An Arduino Uno with USB cable

3. A breadboard(We can get rid of this for a finished product)

4. A 240v relay module

5. A sound sensor/microphone

6. Jumper Wires

Tools you need

1. Pliers

2. Screwdriver(for relay module)


Procedure

The Arduino circuit is a very simple one:

Microphone GND > Arduino GND

Microphone 5v/vcc > Arduino 5v/vin

Microphone OUT > Arduino Digital Pin 10

Relay Module VCC > Arduino 5v/vin

Relay Module GND > Arduino GND

Relay Module In1/in > Arduino Digital Pin 3




Sample Output


Program Listing

clap.ino

int soundDetectedPin = 10;
int soundDetectedVal = HIGH;

int led1 = 3;

void setup ()
{
  pinMode(led1, OUTPUT);
  pinMode (soundDetectedPin, INPUT) ;
}
void loop ()
{
  soundDetectedVal = digitalRead (soundDetectedPin) ;
  if (soundDetectedVal == LOW)
  {
    digitalWrite(led1, !digitalRead(led1));
    delay(250);
  }
}




No comments:

Post a Comment