Sunday, July 24, 2016

Triangle Pattern in Turbo Pascal

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using Pascal as my programming language. It will create and generate an triangle image using asterisk symbol on the screen. By the way I am using Turbo Pascal 6.0 for DOS as my compiler in writing this sample program.  Thank you very much.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.





Sample Program Output


Program Listing

Program Triangle_Pattern;

Uses Crt;

Const image ='*';

Var A,B :integer;

Begin
 Clrscr;
 For A  := 1 to 10 Do
  Begin
   For B := 1 To 10 - A Do
     write(' ');
   For B := 1 To 2 * A - 1 Do
     Write(Image);
   writeln;
  End;
 Writeln;
 Writeln('Triagle Pattern in Pascal');
 Readln;
End.





No comments:

Post a Comment