Sunday, July 10, 2016

Currency Converter in C++

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote 6 years ago in my class in C++ programming I called this program currency converter in C++. I will ask the user amount of money in US dollars and then it will convert into Philippine Peso equivalent using structure as my data structure in C++. I hope you will find my work useful in learning C++ programming.

Add me at Facebook my address  is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.



Sample Program Output


Program Listing

#include <iostream>
#include <iomanip>

using namespace std;

const

int us_to_pesos = 43;

 struct emp {
    string name,position;
    char gender;
    float salary;
};

main() {

    emp person;

    float solve=0.00;

    cout << "\t US Dollar To Philippine Peso Conversion ";
    cout << "\n\n";
    cout << " Employee's Name   :  ";
    getline(cin,person.name);
    cout << " Job Description   :  ";
    getline(cin,person.position);
    cout << " Employee's Gender :  ";
    cin >> person.gender;
    cout << " Employee's Salary : $ ";
    cin >> person.salary;

      solve = (person.salary * us_to_pesos);

    cout << "\n\n";
    cout << "\n ====== Salary Report =====";
    cout <<"\n\n";
    cout << "\n Name    : " << person.name;
    cout << "\n Job     : " << person.position;
    cout << "\n Gender  : " << person.gender;
    cout << "\n\n";
    cout << fixed << setprecision(2);
    cout << "\n Salary in $ US Dollar     : $   " << person.salary;
    cout << "\n Salary in Philippine Peso : Php " << solve;
    cout << "\n\n";
    cout << "\t End of Program";
    cout << "\n\n";
    system("pause");
}


No comments:

Post a Comment