Sunday, July 24, 2016

Multiplication Table in Pascal

I there for couple of days I was not able to upload new tutorial because I don't have available internet connection at home for the moment. Anyway this article I would like to share with you how to create a multiplication table using Pascal as our programming language. I am using Turbo Pascal 6.0 for DOS as my Pascal compiler in this sample program. What does the program will do is to generate multiplication table using for loop statement in Pascal. I hope you will find my work useful. Thank you very much.


Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.



Sample Program Output


Program Listing

Program Multiplication_Table_Pascal;

Uses Crt;

Var i,j : Integer;

Begin
Clrscr;
Gotoxy(20,1);
        Writeln('Multiplication Table in Pascal');
Writeln;
        Gotoxy(12,3);
Writeln('Created By: Mr. Jake R. Pomperada, MAED-IT 2016.');
Writeln;
        Write('     ');
For J := 1 to 12 Do
 Write(j:5);
 Writeln;
For I := 1 to 12 Do
 Begin
  Write(i:5);
  For J := 1 To 12 Do
    Write(i*j:5);
  Writeln;
End;
Readln;
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment