Saturday, July 30, 2016

Moving Text in Turbo Pascal

Here is a sample program that I wrote about 15 years ago in Pascal using Turbo Pascal 5.0 as my Pascal compiler to make the text moving back and forth in the screen. It's a kind of simple animation using CRT library in Turbo Pascal For DOS.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.


Program Listing

Program Animation;
Uses Crt;
Var A,B : Integer;
    St1,St2 : String;
    Ch : Char;
Begin
 Repeat
 Clrscr;
 St1 := 'Jose';
 St2 := 'Maria';
  Textcolor(Green);
  Gotoxy(36,12);
  Write(Chr(03));
  Normvideo;
   For A := 1 to 29 DO
   Begin
   Textcolor(LightRed);
   Gotoxy(A,12);
   Write(' ',St1);
   Delay(1200);
  Normvideo;
   end;
    For b := 76 downto 37 DO
   begin
   Textcolor(LightBlue);
   Gotoxy(b,12);
   Write(St2,' ');
   Delay(3700);
  Normvideo;
  End;
  until ch = #13;
  Readln;
  End.

No comments:

Post a Comment