Saturday, July 30, 2016

Menu Program in Pascal

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program in Pascal how to create a menu program which allows the user to select an option in the screen. I am using Turbo Pascal 5.0 as my compiler in this program. I hope you will find my program useful. Thank you.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.



Sample Program Output



Program Listing

Program Menu;
Uses Crt;
Var 
   Option : Integer;
Begin
Repeat
Clrscr;
Writeln('======== MENU PROGRAM IN PASCAL ======');
Writeln;
Writeln('[1] Add Record');
Writeln('[2] Modify Record');
Writeln('[3] Delete Record');
Writeln('[4] View Record');
        Writeln('[5] Quit Program');
        Writeln;
        Writeln('Enter Selection');
         Readln(Option);
Until (Option < 1) AND (Option > 5);
Readln;
End.


No comments:

Post a Comment