Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Power of a Number Flowchart, Algorithm and Pseudocode

Programming Problem

Design and create pseudocode and flowchart that will ask the user to give base and exponent values
and then the  program will compute the power value of the number and then display the 
the result on the screen.


Pseudocode

Start
    Declare Integer base, exponent, a, num
    Output "Power of a Number"
    Assign num = 1
    Output "Give Base Value"
    Input base
    Output "Give Exponent Value"
    Input exponent
    For a = 1 to exponent
        Assign num = num * base
    End
    Output base & " ^ "& exponent & " = " & num
Stop

Algorithm

Step 1: Start
Step 2: Declare variables base, exponent,a, num
Step 3: Input Base Value Say base
Step 4: Input Exponent Value Say exponent
Step 5: FOR a = 1 TO exponent
         num = num * base
Step 6: Display base,exponent,num
Step 7: Stop


Flowchart of Power of a Number


I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.

My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment