Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Area of the Circle Solver in PERL

I wrote this program that will ask the user to give a value of a radius and then the program will compute the area of the circle using PERL as my programming language.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.


My website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com

My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod City I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.



Sample Program Output


Program Listing


# area_circle.pl
# area of the circle solver

$PI = 3.14159265358979323846;

print "\n\n";
print "\tArea of the Circle Solver in PERL";
print "\n\n";
print "\tEnter Radius Value : ";
chomp($radius =<>);

$area = $PI * $radius * $radius;
$display = sprintf("%2.2f", $area); 

print "\n\n";
print "\tThe area of the circle area $display.";
print "\n\n";
print "\tEnd of Program";
print "\n\n";

No comments:

Post a Comment