Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Bigger Between Two Numbers in C++ Using Ternary Operator

I wrote this program that will ask the user to give two numbers and then the program will check which of the two number has a bigger value using Ternary operator and display the results on the screen using C++.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.

My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod City I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.




Sample Program Output


Program Listing

bigger.cpp

// bigger.cpp
// Author : Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
// Date   : October 23, 2019

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int bigger(int a,int b);


int main()
{
int num1=0, num2=0;
cout <<"\n\n";
cout <<"\tBigger Between Two Numbers in C++";
cout <<"\n\n";
    cout<<"\tEnter first number :"; 
    cin>>num1;
    cout<<"\tEnter second number :"; 
    cin>>num2;
    cout <<"\n";
    bigger(num1,num2);
    cout <<"\n\n";
    cout <<"\tEnd of Program";
}


int bigger(int a, int b)
{
int big=0;
 
big = a > b ? a : b;
if(a>b)
    {
    big = a;
cout<<"\tFirst number "<<big<<" is the largest";
    }
    else if (b>a)
    {
    big = b;
cout<<"\tSecond number "<<big<<" is the largest";
    }
    
    if (a==b) {
    cout <<"\tBoth numbers as equal to one another.";
}
    
}




No comments:

Post a Comment