Sunday, October 13, 2019

Count the Number of Digits Algorithms, Pseudocode and Flowchart


Programming Problem

Write an algorithm and pseudocode, draw a flowchart to count the number of digits in the given integer, and display the result on the screen.

Algorithm                                                                                          
Step 1: Start
Step 2: Declare variables n,count
Step 3: Input enter an integer says n
Step 4: WHILE n != 0
                n = n / 10
               count = count + 1
            END
Step 5: Display count
Step 6: Stop

Pseudocode
Start:
    Declare Integer n, count
     Assign count = 0
    Output "Enter an integer:"
    Input n
    While n != 0
        Assign n = n/10
        Assign count = count + 1
    End
    Output "Number of digits is  " &count &"."
Stop:





I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.

My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod City I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.



No comments:

Post a Comment