Saturday, October 7, 2017

Remove Vowels in Visual Basic

In this article I would like to share with you this program that I wrote using Microsoft Visual Basic 5 to require our user to give a string or sentence and then our program will remove the vowels from it. I hope you will find my work useful. Thank you.

I am currently accepting programming work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.





Sample Program Output


Program Listing


Private Sub Command1_Click()

    Dim x As Integer
    Dim str1 As String
    
    str1 = Text1.Text
        
    For x = 1 To Len(UCase(str1))
     a = Mid(str1, x, 1)
      Select Case UCase(a)
   Case "A", "E", "I", "O", "U"
      str1 = Left(str1, x - 1) & " " & Right(str1, (Len(str1) - x))
   Case Else
      
   End Select
Next x
       
  Label2.Caption = "The remaining string is " & str1 & "."
End Sub

Private Sub Command2_Click()
Label2.Caption = ""
Text1.Text = ""
Text1.SetFocus
End Sub

Private Sub Command3_Click()
End
End Sub




No comments:

Post a Comment