Saturday, October 28, 2017

Password in Turbo Pascal

Here is a very old code that I wrote during my college day using Turbo Pascal as my programming language it is a password program. The code is very simple and easy to understand.

I am currently accepting programming work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental is (034) 4335675.


Program Listing

Program  password;
uses crt;
var
w,i:integer;
pass,a:string[12];
try:char;
name:string;
begin
repeat
 randomize;
 textbackground(black);
 clrscr;
 gotoxy(32,6);
 write('P A S S W O R D');
 gotoxy(27,7); write('旼컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴커');
 gotoxy(27,8); write('?                       ?);
 gotoxy(27,9); write('읕컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴켸');
 textcolor(black);
 gotoxy(29,8);readln(pass);
 textcolor(white);
 gotoxy(20,12); write('Verifying password ');
  for i:=40 to 60 do
  begin
    gotoxy(i,12);
    sound(random(1000+i));

    write('');
    delay(7000);
  end;
 if pass = 'admin' then
  begin
   clrscr;
   gotoxy(12,20);
   write(' You are one of the authorized person(s) ');
  end;
  nosound;
 if pass <> 'admin' then
  begin
   clrscr;
   gotoxy(31,12);  write('Wrong Password');
   gotoxy(25,14);write('Do you want another try Y/N : ');
  end;
  nosound;
   readln(try);
until (try = 'N') or (try = 'n');
readln;
end.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment