Monday, October 16, 2017

Factors of a Number in C++

A very simple program that I wrote using C++ that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will display the factors of the given number. The code is very short and easy to understand. I hope you will find my work useful. I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C++ compiler in writing this program. Thank you.

I am currently accepting programming work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental is (034) 4335675.






Sample Program Output


Program Listing

factors.cpp


#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
    int value_number=0, a=0;

    cout << "=================================================";
    cout << "\n\n";
    cout << "\t Factors of a Number in C++";
    cout << "\n\n";
    cout << "======= Created By Jake Pomperada, MAED-IT =======";
    cout << "\n\n";
    cout << "Give a number :";
    cin >> value_number;

    cout << "\n\n";
    cout << "The factors of " << value_number << ".";

    cout << "\n\n";


    for(a=1; a <= value_number; a++)
    {
        if (value_number % a == 0)
        {
            cout << " " << a << " ";
        }
    }
   cout << "\n\n";
   cout << "End of Program";
   cout << "\n\n";

}




No comments:

Post a Comment