Friday, November 10, 2017

Towers of Hanoi in C

A C program that shows how towers of Hanoi works.

I am currently accepting programming work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental is (034) 4335675.


Program Listing


#include <stdio.h>
#include <conio.h>

void move ( int, char, char, char ) ;

void main( )
{
int n = 3 ;

clrscr( ) ;

move ( n, 'A', 'B', 'C' ) ;

getch( ) ;
}

void move ( int n, char sp, char ap, char ep )
{
if ( n == 1 )
printf ("\nMove from %c to %c ", sp, ep ) ;
else
{
move ( n - 1, sp, ep, ap ) ;
move ( 1, sp, ' ', ep ) ;
move ( n - 1, ap, sp, ep ) ;
}
}

No comments:

Post a Comment