Thursday, November 2, 2017

Employee's Information System in C++

Here is a very simple employee's information system that I wrote using C++ in a very long time ago when I am still teaching in the University here in my hometown in Bacolod City. I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C++ compiler in writing this simple program using struct as my data structure.

I am currently accepting programming work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental is (034) 4335675.


Program Listing


#include <iostream>
#include <iomanip>

using namespace std;


  struct emp  {
      string name;
      int age;
      float salary;
  };

  main() {
      emp users[3];
        cout << "\t Employees Information System";
      cout << "\n\n";
      for (int x=0; x<3; x+=1) {
       cin.ignore();
       cout << "Enter your name  :";
       getline(cin,users[x].name);

       cout << "Enter your age    :";
       cin >> users[x].age;
       cout << "Enter your salary :";
       cin >> users[x].salary;
      }
  cout << "\n\n";
      cout << "\t List of Employees";
      cout << "\n\n";
      for (int x=0; x<3; x+=1) {
      cout << setprecision(2) << fixed;
      cout   << "\n" << setw(5) << users[x].name
          << setw(10) << users[x].age
          << setw(15) << users[x].salary;
      }
      cout << "\n\n";
      system("pause");
  }


No comments:

Post a Comment