Saturday, November 25, 2017

Offering Website Design and Development Services








Let me introduce myself I am Mr. Jake R. Pomperada a freelance web developer currently residing here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines. I have been a freelance developer for more than 10 years of experience. I am proficient in using PHP, HTML,CSS, Jquery, AngularJS and Javascript for web design and development.

I am currently offering my services in website design and development at a very affordable price here in Bacolod City and other clients who wants their website be develop. I offer free consultation for your web design and development needs.  

Interested clients can reach me in my email address jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

People here in the Philippines can contact me at my mobile number 09173084360.

My telephone number at home is +63 (034) 4335675.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment