Saturday, October 15, 2016

Student Grade Viewer System in PHP and MySQL

In this article I would like to share with you a program that I and my friend and fellow software engineer Mr. Dave Marcellana develop we can't this application Student Grade Viewer System in PHP and MySQL. This application enables teachers act as administrator to upload the grades of their perspective students in their subject and then the students can view their grades online using this application. We are using twitter bootstrap for the design and layout of our web forms. I hope you will find our work useful. Thank you.

Add me at Facebook my addressis jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. 

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. 

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.






Sample Program Output








No comments:

Post a Comment