Friday, October 7, 2016

Absolute Value Solver in Visual Basic

A simple program that I wrote using Microsoft Visual Basic 5 to solve the absolute value of the given negative integer number by the user. The code is very simple and easy to understand.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. 


My email address are the following 
jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. 

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.




Sample Program Output



Program Listing

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim value_a As Integer

value_a = Abs(Val(Text1.Text))

Label3.Caption = "The absolute value of " & Text1.Text & _
                 " is " & value_a & "."
End Sub


Private Sub Command2_Click()
Text1.Text = ""
Text1.SetFocus
End Sub



No comments:

Post a Comment