Friday, March 9, 2018

Sum of a Number in Java

I wrote this program to ask the user to give a series of numbers and then our program will sum up all the numbers using Java as my programming language.

I am currently accepting programming and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.
My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.






Sample Program Output


Program Listing

sum.java


import java.util.Scanner;

class sum {

public static void main(String[] args) {
   Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in);

   System.out.print("Sum of a Number in Java");
   System.out.print("\n\n");
   System.out.print("Created By Mr. Jake R. Pomperada");
   System.out.print("\n\n");
  System.out.print("Give a Number : ");
  int n = input.nextInt();

 int number = n;
 int sum = 0;
 int num = number;

while (num > 0) {
        int lastDigit = num % 10;
        sum += lastDigit;
        num /= 10;
    }
    System.out.print("\n\n");
    System.out.println("Sum of digits is  "+sum +".");
    System.out.print("\n\n");
}

}




No comments:

Post a Comment