Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Addition of Two Numbers in Apple Script

A very simple script that I wrote to add the sum of two values using Apple Script in MAC OS.

I am currently accepting programming and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.
My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.



Sample Program Output



Program Listing

# addition of two numbers in apple script
# written by Mr. Jake R. Pomperada, MAED-IT
# March 28, 2018
set val1 to 97
set val2 to 3
set sum to val1 + val2
display dialog "The sum " & val1 & " and " & val2 & " is " & sum & "."

No comments:

Post a Comment