Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Display String in Java

In this article I would like to share with you guys a program that I wrote in Java to display a string values from a string variable that I have assigned with the code was designed for beginners that are very new in Java programming in general. I am using TextPad as my text editor in this sample program. I hope you will like it. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.





Sample Program Output


Program Listing


class display_str {

public static void main(String args[])
{

   String title = "Computer Programming is Fun and Interesting.";

            System.out.println("\n\n");
   System.out.println("\t"+title);
   System.out.println();
   System.out.print("\t\t"+"=====  END OF PROGRAM =====");
           System.out.println("\n\n\n");

    }

}
  // End of Code



No comments:

Post a Comment