Friday, August 5, 2016

Simple Grade Solver in C++

A simple grade solver that will solve the prelim, midterm and final grade of the student using C++ as my programming language. I used this sample program in my programming class before in college as an example prior I worked here in the IT industry. I hope you will find my work useful and interesting.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.



Program Listing

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

main()
 {
     string grading[3] = {"Prelim","Midterm","Endterm"};
      int grade[3][1];
     int add=0, solve=0;
     bool remarks;
     cout << "Simple Grade Solver 1.0";
     cout << "\n\n";
     for (int a=0; a<3; a++) {
       for (int b=0; b<1; b++)
       {

        cout << "Enter " <<grading[a]
         << " grade : ";
        cin >> grade[a][b];
        add+=grade[a][b];
       }
     solve= add/3;
     }
    cout << "You grade is " << solve;
    cout << "\n\n";
    if (solve >= 75)
    {
        remarks = true;
    }
    else {
        remarks = false;

    }

    switch (remarks) {

        case 1 : cout << "You Pass";
                  break;
        default : cout << "You Failed";
    }
    cout << "\n\n";
    system("pause");
 }










No comments:

Post a Comment