Saturday, August 6, 2016

Positive and Negative Number Checker in Pascal

Hi there in this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using Pascal as my programming language to check if the given number by the user is a positive or negative number. In this sample program I am using Turbo Pascal 5.0 as my compiler.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.





Sample Program Output


Program Listing

Program Positive_Negative;
Uses Crt;

Var Number : Integer;

Begin
  Clrscr;
  Write('Positive and Negative Number Checker');
  writeln;
  writeln;
  Write('Enter a Number : ');
  readln(Number);

  if (number >=0) then
    Begin
    Writeln;
    Writeln(Number, ' is a Positive Number.');
    End
  else
     Begin
     Writeln;
     Writeln(Number, ' is a Negative Number.');
     End;
  Readln;
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment