Thursday, March 24, 2016

Function with Parameters in JavaScript

A simple program that I have written using JavaScript that will accept a name of a person and it will be display using alert message box in JavaScript using functions with parameters.

If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.


Program Listing



<html>
<body>
<script>

function myfunction(name)
{
 alert("Hello " + name + " How are you? ");
}
</script>
What is your name
<input type="text" value="" id="user" size="20">
<br><br>
<button onclick="myfunction(user.value)"> 
Ok </button>


</body>
</html>


No comments:

Post a Comment