Thursday, March 17, 2016

Average of Three Numbers in Python

A very simple program that I wrote using Python as my programming language that will ask the user to give three integer number and then our program will find the average of the three number previously given by our user. 

If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.



Sample Program Output


Program Listing

print("Average of Three Numbers");
print("");
val1 = input("Enter a first number  : ")
x = int(val1)
val2 = input("Enter a second number : ")
y = int(val2)
val3 = input("Enter a third number  : ")
z = int(val3)

average = (x+y+z) /3
ave = int((average * 100) + 0.5) /100.0
print("");
print("The average of ", x, ",", y," and ", z, " is ",ave,".")
print("");
print("End of Program")




No comments:

Post a Comment