Monday, December 8, 2014

Users Address Book in PHP and MySQL Using OOP

Hi there In this article I would like to share with you an application that I wrote using PHP and MySQL using object oriented programming approach. Most of the database applications that I developed through the years in PHP and MySQL is written in structured or procedural format. One of the benefits of object oriented approach in programming particularly in PHP and MySQL is that our application is becomes more easier to maintain, update compared to structured approach. Object oriented programming is design for large scale software development that more developers or programmers involved.

 I called this program Users Address Book it allows the user to add, edit and update information of the person about this address,mobiles numbers and other important information related to the person. It introduces the beginners in object oriented approach on how to create and object and use it effectively in writing a database application in PHP and MySQL.

I hope you will find my work useful and beneficial in your quest to learn object oriented programming in PHP and MySQL. If you have some questions about my works feel free to send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com and jakerpomperada@gmail.com.

People here in the Philippines who wish to contact me can reach me in my mobile numbers 09173084360 and 09993969756.

Thank you very much and Happy Programming.



Main Page of Our Program


Add of Record Page


After we save the record it will return to main page


Update of Record Page


3 comments:

  1. sir..i think the link to download the file is not working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is working use google drive to download. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Good one.Thank you for sharing the valuable information.You have also provided the link and more details about Users Address Book in PHP and MySQL Using OOP.
    Please have a look on custom software development company,if you need any software solutions.

    ReplyDelete