Monday, May 30, 2022

Age Checker in Visual Basic 6

 A program asks the user to give their age and then the program will check if the given age is still a minor or already an adult using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.

My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

Please subscribe to my channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOs-lpOoIeJoh6gpJthPoGg

=================================================


Want to support my channel?

GCash Account

Jake Pomperada

09173084360


Paypal

https://paypal.me/jakerpomperada


Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/jakerpomperada


Thank you very much for your support.






Program Listing

Private Sub Command1_Click()
' Written By Jake Rodriguez Pomperada, MAED-IT, MIT
' www.jakerpomperada.com  and www.jakerpomperada.blogspot.com
' jakerpomperada@gmail.com

Dim age As Integer

age = Val(Text1.Text)

If (Text1.Text = "") Then
MsgBox "Cannot Be Empty. Try Again", vbInformation, "Result"
Text1.SetFocus
ElseIf (age < 18) Then
MsgBox "At the age of " & age & " years old. You are still a Minor.", vbInformation, "Result"
Text1.SetFocus
Else
MsgBox "At the age of  " & age & " years old. You are already an Adult.", vbInformation, "Result"
Text1.SetFocus
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Command2_Click()
Text1.Text = ""
Text1.SetFocus
End Sub

Private Sub Command3_Click()
End
End Sub


No comments:

Post a Comment