Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Grade Checker With Remarks in VB.NET

 A simple program to check if the student given grade is a passing or failing grade using Microsoft Visual Basic NET programming language.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.


My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

Please subscribe to my channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOs-lpOoIeJoh6gpJthPoGg


=================================================

Want to support my channel?


GCash Account


Jake Pomperada

09173084360


Paypal

https://paypal.me/jakerpomperada


Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/jakerpomperada

 

Thank you very much for your support

 




 Program Listing

Public Class Form1

    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim grade As Integer
        grade = Val(TextBox1.Text)

        If (grade >= 75) Then
            MessageBox.Show("Grade : " & grade & vbCrLf & "Remarks :" & "PASSED")
        Else
            MessageBox.Show("Grade : " & grade & vbCrLf & "Remarks :" & "FAILED")
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        TextBox1.Text = ""
        TextBox1.Focus()
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
        End
    End Sub
End Class
 


No comments:

Post a Comment