Sunday, January 10, 2021

Computer Networking Services in Bacolod City

 


Need IT Service for your Home and Office Networking needs here in Bacolod City?

Look no more I offer my services in Computer Networking at a very affordable cost, full technical support, and fast, reliable service.

Services Offered

* Home Computer Networking 

* Small Business PC Networking Setup and Configuration

* Linux and Windows Server Setup and Configuration

* Internet Networking

* File and Printer Networking Setup and Configuration

* Computer Network Troubleshooting and Repair

* Computer Repair and Maintenance


Jake R. Pomperada

You can contact me at my mobile number 09173084360

my email address at jakerpomperada@gmail.com

My Facebook Address is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009212511791

Thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment