Monday, July 1, 2019

Sum of Two Numbers in JavaScript

In this article, I would like to share with you a sample program using HTML forms and JavaScript that allows the user to find the sum of the two numbers.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.


My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com



Sample Program Output




Program Listing

<html>
  <head>
        <title>Addition of Two Numbers in JavaScript</title>
        <script language="javascript">
                function addNumbers()
                {
                        var val1 = parseInt(document.getElementById("value1").value);
                        var val2 = parseInt(document.getElementById("value2").value);
                        var ansD = document.getElementById("answer");
                        ansD.value = val1 + val2;
                }
        </script>
  </head>
  <body>
        value1 = <input type="text" id="value1" name="value1" value="1"/>
        value2 = <input type="text" id="value2" name="value2" value="2"/>
        <input type="button" name="Sumbit" value="Click here" onclick="javascript:addNumbers()"/>
        Answer = <input type="text" id="answer" name="answer" value=""/>
  </body>
</html>

No comments:

Post a Comment