Saturday, June 29, 2019

Applications of C Programming Language

The C programming language developed by Dr. Dennis M. Ritchie in 1972 has many applications below is the list of its applications.


Applications of C Programming Language

Through the years of its existence in the software development world. The C programming language is being used to create a wide range of software application. Some of the applications of C language is given below.

  • The C programming language is primarily being used in the development of embedded software’s that are being used in mobile phones, microwave oven, washing machines and smart television for example.
  • The C language was being used developed popular database management systems like Oracle Database, MySQL, Dbase, CA-Clipper, FoxBASE, Microsoft FoxPro, SQLite, and PostgreSQL.
  • Operating systems like UNIX and Linux is written entirely in C language.
  • The creation and the development of computer games like Quake II and Doom is written entirely in C language.

  • Statistical software and programming languages like R and numerical analysis software like MATLAB, Freemat and GNU Octave are written in C.

  • Scripting programming languages like PHP, Perl, bash, csh, HTML, Javascript, make and tcl are all written in C.
  • Image editing software like GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) and darktable are written entirely in C programming language.

  • Text editor software like Vim, vi, Metapad, Geany, and Emacs are written in C programming language.

If you like my work please click the ads on my website to support my work. I will really appreciate your help. 

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.


My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com

No comments:

Post a Comment