Friday, May 24, 2019

Find Maximum Value Between Two Numbers in Ruby

A simple program that I wrote using Ruby programming language to find the maximum value between two numbers. I am still a beginner in Ruby programming I hope you will find my work useful.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.
My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com



Sample Program Output


Program Listing

# maximum.rb
# Author   : Jake Rodriguez Pomperada,BSCS,MAED-IT
# Date     : May 23, 2019   Thursday  2:42 PM
# Address  : Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
# Tools    : Eclipse IDE and Ruby Version 2.6.3
# Location : Bacolod City, Negros Occidental  
# Emails   : jakerpomperada@gmai.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com
puts "\n\n"
print "\tFIND MAXIMUM BETWEEN TWO NUMBERS CHECKER";
puts "\n\n"
print "\tGive First Value  : ";
a = gets.chomp
a = a.to_i;
print "\tGive Second Value : ";
b = gets.chomp
b = b.to_i;

print "\n\n";
print "\t===== DISPLAY RESULT ====="
print "\n\n";

if(a > b)
   print("\tThe first number #{a} is maximum.");
else    
   print("\tThe second number #{b} is maximum.");
end  

print "\n\n";
print "\tEND OF PROGRAM";
print "\n\n";




No comments:

Post a Comment