Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Three Light Emitting Diode Running Lights in Arduino


In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using C for Arduino to perform Three Light Emitting Diode Running Lights. The code is very simple and short I am still a beginner in Arduino Programming. I hope you will find my work useful. I used Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 as my operating system, Arduino UNO and Arduino IDE in the development of this application.

I am currently accepting programming work, it projects, school and application development.

programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting.

work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.
My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com







Sample Program Output


Program Listing

/* Three LED Blinkers
 *  Written By Mr. Jake Rodriguez Pomperada,MAED-IT
 *  Date : January 8, 2018      8:16 PM   Tuesday
 *  Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
 *  jakerpomperada@yahoo.com and jakerpomperada@gmail.com
 */

/* A simple program to sequentially turn on and turn off 3 LEDs */ 

int LED1 = 13;
int LED2 = 12;
int LED3 = 11;

void setup() {
   pinMode(LED1, OUTPUT);
   pinMode(LED2, OUTPUT);
   pinMode(LED3, OUTPUT);
}

void loop() {
  digitalWrite(LED1, HIGH);    // turn on LED1 
  delay(300);                  // wait for 300ms
  digitalWrite(LED2, HIGH);    // turn on LED2
  delay(300);                  // wait for 300ms       
  digitalWrite(LED3, HIGH);    // turn on LED3 
  delay(300);                  // wait for 300ms
  digitalWrite(LED1, LOW);     // turn off LED1
  delay(200);                  // wait for 200ms
  digitalWrite(LED2, LOW);     // turn off LED2
  delay(200);                  // wait for 200ms
  digitalWrite(LED3, LOW);     // turn off LED3
  delay(200);                  // wait for 200ms before running program all over again
}

No comments:

Post a Comment