Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Insert Record in Visual Basic NET and Microsoft Access

In this article I would like to share with you a program written by my close friend and a fellow software engineer Sir Jonathan Mandia it is a database application written in Microsoft Visual Basic NET and Microsoft Access. I will show you how to insert a record in Microsoft Access using Visual Basic NET as your programming language. I would like to say thank you to Sir Mandia for sharing his work the code is written in Visual Studio 2010 according to him.

I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.







No comments:

Post a Comment