Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Making Text Bold and Color Red Text in JQuery

Here is a simple code that I wrote that will make the text bold and red using JQuery. The code is very simple and easy to understand.


I am currently accepting programming and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental is (034) 4335675.



Sample Program Output


Program Listing

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<script src="https://ajax.aspnetcdn.com/ajax/jQuery/jquery-3.3.1.min.js">
</script>
  <meta charset="utf-8">
  <script>
    $( document ).ready(function() {
      $('.ui-dialog-title').css({ 'font-weight': 'bold' });
       $('.ui-dialog-title').css({ 'color': 'red' });                          
    });
  </script>
</head>
<body>
    <div class="ui-dialog-title">
    Tonight, we dine in hell. </div>
</body>
</html>

No comments:

Post a Comment