Saturday, September 2, 2017

Swap Two Numbers in Visual Basic 6

In this article I would like to share with you a very simple program that I wrote in Microsoft Visual Basic 6 to ask the user to give two numbers and then our program will swap or interchange the two number being provided by our user. The code uses a procedure that I wrote in Visual Basic 6 I hope you will find my work useful. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.






Sample Program Output



Program Listing

'Swap Two Numbers in Visual Basic 6
'Date : September 2, 2017
' Written By: Mr. Jake R. Pomperada, MAED-IT
' Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila Philippines

Public Sub SwapTwoNumbers(Var1 As Integer, Var2 As Integer)
  Dim TempVar As Integer
  TempVar = Var1
  Var1 = Var2
  Var2 = TempVar
  
  Text3.Text = Var1
  Text4.Text = Var2
End Sub


Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim A As Integer
Dim B As Integer

A = Val(Text1.Text)
B = Val(Text2.Text)

SwapTwoNumbers A, B

End Sub

Private Sub Command2_Click()
Text1.Text = ""
Text2.Text = ""
Text3.Text = ""
Text4.Text = ""
Text1.SetFocus
End Sub

Private Sub Command3_Click()
End
End Sub






No comments:

Post a Comment