Saturday, May 20, 2017

Hello World in Java Spring Framework

Hi there thank you for visiting my website. In this article I would like to share with you my very first program using Java Spring Framework to display a Hello World message on the screen. This program is very simple to write using other programming language but in my case I have to learn Java Spring Framework to improve my knowledge in Java. I hope you will find my work useful. Thank you very much.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.



Sample Program Output





Eclipse Screenshots




Program Listing


HelloWorld.java

package com.jake.java.demo;

public class HelloWorld {
 private String my_message;

public String getMy_message() {
System.out.print("\n\n");
System.out.println("\tHello " + my_message);
System.out.print("\n");
System.out.print("\t   ===== END OF PROGRAM =====");
return my_message;
}

public void setMy_message(String my_message) {
this.my_message = my_message;
}
  
}


MainApp.java

package com.jake.java.demo;

import org.springframework.context.ApplicationContext;
import org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;

public class MainApp {
   public static void main(String[] args) {
      @SuppressWarnings("resource")
ApplicationContext context = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("Beans.xml");
      HelloWorld obj = (HelloWorld) context.getBean("HelloWorld");
      obj.getMy_message();
   }
}


Beans.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">

   <bean id = "HelloWorld" class = "com.jake.java.demo.HelloWorld">
      <property name = "my_message" value = "World Jake R. Pomperada, MAED-IT"/>
   </bean>

</beans>





1 comment: