Sunday, March 5, 2017

User Account Information System in PHP and MySQLi

Hi guys in today's article I am glad and happy to to share with you a work of my close friend and fellow software engineer Mr. Raymil Garde he is also a practicing freelance web developer in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines. In this program it will allow the user to store, edit and delete the user account in the database using PHP and MySQLi the code is already Object Oriented so it is very organize and easy to understand. I am honored that Mr. Garde allow us to share his work in our website. I hope you will find his work useful. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.






Sample Program Output






No comments:

Post a Comment