Sunday, November 13, 2016

Addition of Two Numbers in Foxpro

In this article I would like to share with you a simple program to add the sum of two numbers using Foxpro as our programming language. Foxpro is considered as database programming language I love this language because this is one of the first language that I have learned to creating database application that is very easy to use and understand.

What does the program will do is to ask the user to give two numbers and display the sum on the screen.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.



Sample Program Output


Program Listing

** Addition of Two Numbers in Visual Foxpro
** Written By: Mr. Jake R. Pomperada
** November 13, 2016   Sunday

SET TALK OFF
SET ECHO OFF
CLEAR
STORE 0 TO a
STORE 0 TO b

@ 1,20 Say "Addition of Two Numbers"
@ 3,1 Say "Enter First Value     : " Get A Pict "9999"
@ 4,1 Say "Enter Second Value    : " Get B Pict "9999"
READ
sum_all=a+b

@ 6,1 Say "The sum is " Get sum_all

No comments:

Post a Comment