Sunday, June 19, 2016

Volume of a Cube in C

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using C as my programming language. I called this program volume of a cube in c that will ask the user to give the base, length, height of the cube and then our program will compute for it it's volume. The code is very simple I intended my work for beginners in C programming.

 Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.



Sample Program Output




Program Listing

#include <stdio.h>
#include <conio.h>

int main()
{
    int length=0, base =0, height=0, volume=0;
    printf("Volume of a Cube in C");
    printf("\n\n");
    printf("Give the value in length   : ");
    scanf("%d",&length);
    printf("Give the value in base     : ");
    scanf("%d",&base);
    printf("Give the value in height   : ");
    scanf("%d",&height);

    volume = (length * base * height);

    printf("==== The Result =====");
    printf("\n\n");
    printf("The volume of the cube is %d.",volume);
    printf("\n\n");
    printf("\t\t End of Program");


}



No comments:

Post a Comment