Saturday, April 2, 2016

Prime Number Generator in C++

A simple program that I wrote using C++ as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then the program will generate the corresponding prime numbers based from the number give by our user. I wrote a function for prime number generation in this sample program of ours.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.


Program Listing

#include <iostream.h>


 int check_prime(int x)
 {
 int var1=0,var2=0,flag=0;
 cout << "\n\n";
 cout << "\t List of Prime Numbers";
 cout << "\n\n";
 for(var1 = 2; var1 <= x; var1++){
flag = 1;
for(var2 = 2; var2 < var1; var2++){
if((int)var1 % (int)var2 == 0){
flag = 0;
}
}
if(flag == 1){
cout << var2;
cout << " ";
}
}
 }
 main(){


   int values=0;
   cout << "\t\tPrime Number Generator Version 1.0";
   cout << "\n\n";
   cout << "Enter a Number : ";
   cin >> values;

   check_prime(values);
cout << "\n\n";
system("pause");
}


No comments:

Post a Comment