Sunday, December 20, 2015

Personnel Mailing List System in CakePHP

There are many PHP frameworks in the market today one of the most simple and easiest PHP framework in CakePHP I find easy to learn and understand in this article I would like to share with you an application that I wrote using CakePHP. I called this application Personnel Mailing List System that will store the name, home address, telephone, mobile and email address of a person in a company.

This application is based on the work of my friend and fellow software engineer Mike Dalisay in this website https://www.codeofaninja.com. I am thankful that Mike share his knowledge and skills in CakePHP I learned a lot from it.

If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.  

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

Reference:

https://www.codeofaninja.com/2012/04/cakephp-2x-crud-tutorial.html






Sample Program Output










No comments:

Post a Comment