Saturday, November 21, 2015

Multiplication Table in C

Here is a very short and simple program that I wrote using C programming language I called this program multiplication table using C. In this program I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C compiler. The code I'm just using two for loop or nested loop to generate multiplication table. I hope you will find my work useful in your quest in learning C programming language.

If you  have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.








Sample Program Output


Program Listing

#include <stdio.h>

main()
{
int x=0,y=0;

printf("\t\t Multiplication Table");
printf("\n\n");
for ( x=1; x<=12; x++) {
         printf("\n");
        for (y=1; y<=12; y++) {
         printf(" %3d " ,x * y);

        }
    }
 printf("\n\n");
}






No comments:

Post a Comment