Sunday, August 30, 2015

Login Security in Visual Basic 6

Visual Basic 6 is one of the most popular visual programming language developed by Microsoft way back in 1998 ever since this language used in many applications such as business application programs I have developed many customized programs in Visual Basic 6 throughout in my career however I gradually move on in web programming in PHP and MySQL because of the demand and ever changing needs of my clients. Anyway in this article I would like to share with you a login security system that I wrote in Visual Basic 6 and Microsoft Access that will protect your database application against unauthorized access I called this program login security system.

If you have some questions about programming, about my work please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. People here in the Philippines can contact me at  my mobile number 09173084360.

Thank you very much and Happy Programming.




Sample Program Output



No comments:

Post a Comment