Thursday, January 8, 2015

On The Job Training Time Monitoring System in PHP and MySQL

Here is a simple time management system that I wrote in PHP and MySQL to monitor the total number of hour rendered by the student in their on the job training in a company I called this program on the job training time monitoring system written in PHP and MySQL. The advantage of this system it will notify the supervisor or the person in charge to the student if the student has already reached the number of hours of their on the job training in the company.

I hope you will find my work useful and beneficial if you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com and jakerpomperada@gmail.com. People here in the Philippines who wish to contact me can reach me at my mobile number 09173084360.

Thank you very much and Happy Programming.





Sample Output of Our Program



1 comment: