Monday, June 2, 2014

Address Book in PHP and MySQL

An address book is a program that store the information of a person like name, home address, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, email address or even social media address like in Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram and others. This program is very useful to track down the contacts of your friends, relatives much easier compared of using of manual record keeping.

As I started my learning how to program in PHP and MySQL I learned how to create this address book from scratch the code in this program that I wrote is very simple it is intended for beginners and novice that are new in database development in PHP and MySQL. I also include SQL dumb file for easier creation of database and tables.

By the way the PHP and MySQL that I used in the creation of this program I used XAMPP that is freely available over the Internet free from charge. The text editor that I used in writing the commands in PHP and MySQL I used Notepad++ an open source text editor that has a professional features for ease of use in application design and development.

Thank you very much.


Sample Output of Our Program




No comments:

Post a Comment