Friday, September 27, 2019

Year Level Checker Using Batch File in DOS

Here is a simple DOS batch file script that I wrote to check if the given year level by the student belongs to freshmen, sophomore, juniors or seniors. The script is very simple and easy to understand for beginners.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.
My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.


My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.


My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com.







Sample Program Output



Program Listing


REM year_level.bat
REM YEAR LEVEL CHECKER USING DOS BATCH FILE
REM AUTHOR  : JAKE RODRIGUEZ POMPERADA
REM DATE    : SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
REM EMAIL   : jakerpomperada@gmail.com
REM WEBSITE : http://www.jakerpomperada.com

ECHO OFF
:BEGIN
CLS
ECHO.
ECHO YEAR LEVEL CHECKER IN DOS BATCH FILE
ECHO.
echo.    JAKE RODRIGUEZ POMPERADA
echo.
set /p choice="Enter your year level [1,2,3,4] : "
IF '%choice%'=='1' GOTO ONE
IF '%choice%'=='2' GOTO TWO
IF '%choice%'=='3' GOTO THREE
IF '%choice%'=='4' GOTO FOUR
GOTO END
:ONE
ECHO.
ECHO YOU BELONG TO FRESHMEN.
GOTO END
:TWO
ECHO.
ECHO YOU BELONG TO SOPHOMORE.
GOTO END
:THREE
ECHO.
ECHO YOUR BELONG TO JUNIORS.
GOTO END
:FOUR
ECHO.
ECHO YOU BELONG TO SENIORS.
:END
echo.
pause
ECHO.
ECHO END OF PROGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment