Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Quotient and Remainder Solver in C++

Here is a sample program to ask the user to give dividend and divisor. It will compute the Quotient and the Remainder in C++.

I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school 

programming projects , thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting 

work, computer tutorials and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise in my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.
My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com



Sample Program Output


Program Listing

//  quotient.cpp
// Author    : Mr. Jake R. Pomperada,BSCS,MAED-IT
// Date     : August 14, 2018   Tuesday
// Location : Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
// Website : http://www.jakerpomperada.com

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
int divisor=0, divident=0, quotient=0, remainder=0;
cout << "\n\n";
    cout << "\tQuotient and Remainder Solver";
    cout << "\n\n";
    cout << "\tGive Dividend : ";
    cin >> divident;
    cout << "\tGive Divisor  : ";
    cin >> divisor;
    
    quotient = (divident / divisor);
    remainder = (divident % divisor );
    
    cout << "\n\n";
    cout << "\tQuotient  = " << quotient <<"\n";
    cout << "\tRemainder = " << remainder;
    cout << "\n\n";
    cout << "\tEnd of Program";
  cout << "\n\n";
}

2 comments:

  1. Nice article,i really admire after reading this blog. oracle training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a subject which is important to me... Good health! Where are your contact subtleties however? tech news


    ReplyDelete